What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide that will teach you exactly what you need to know about sprint triathlon training
- Learn the 3 things you should never do when it comes to setting up a sprint triathlon training schedule
- Discover the once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to retain energy
- Discover the 6 time tested and proven strategies for a faster overall sprint triathlon
- If you’ve completed a race in the past and struggled, this will work for you.
- Did you just enter a sprint triathlon, but you have no idea how to train for it?
- How to really “get” swimming with these 3 simple techniques…
- Discover in just a few short minutes how to effectively breathe while swimming
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for a faster overall triathlon…
- How to stay motivated in your training- no matter what your goals may be
- Learn how to really “get” swimming with these 3 simple techniques
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Complete Guide to Sprint Triathlon Training scores 71.31/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.triathlonsprinttraining.net/train/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: triathlonsprinttraining.net you’ll also be taken through to triathlonsprinttraining.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)